Things to Note:
- All properties are strictly non-smoking.
- All special requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply such as pack and play, roll-away bed, etc.
- For your convenience, essential toiletries such as shampoo/conditioner, soap, and toilet paper are provided on arrival however additional supplies are the responsibility of the guest.
- Where applicable, domestic pets under 20 pounds are welcome on approval and for a pet cleaning fee of $150 per pet. Please ask us for more information.
- No parties are allowed and excessive noise is strictly prohibited. Noise complaints are taken very seriously and may result in eviction without compensation and a penalty of $1000.
- Actual units may not be exactly the same as shown in this listing as we have multiple units on the property.
Please be informed that due to COVID-19 Executive Order, all buildings facilities such as Pool, Gym and other Recreational areas are at reduced capacity under further notice.
- Kindly note that our check-in time is 3pm. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee early check-ins before 3pm. Check-ins after 9pm will incur a late fee of $25.
- All guests must call or notify the property at least an hour prior to arrival so we can ensure that the unit is ready to be occupied.
- A fixed amount of USD 250 per room may be charged anytime after booking. The total price of the reservation will be charged at least 14 days before arrival.
- Checkout time is at 11:00 am. If you prefer a later checkout, you must call us and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
- If we are not informed of a delay in departure, a penalty of $250 per hour for late checkout will be charged and will be deducted from your security deposit or from your credit card.
- Upon checkout, all doors and windows must be closed and locked, and A/C turned off.
- Leave the beach pass, parking sticker, parking pass, garage remote, gate remote, and unit and facility keys on the dining table inside the unit. Do not return any items to the front desk or to anyone other than our staff.
- Failing to return the mentioned items will result in a fee of $200 per lost item.
- Upon reservation, should you decide to cancel or modify for any reason, a fee of 10% of the total amount of your stay will be charged. If cancelled or modified within 30 days prior to the day of check-in, you will be billed the full amount of your stay.
We appreciate our customers’ feedbacks!
Historical building but well maintained. Restaurant has plenty of seats. You can seat outside by the pool also. Room is adequate size. Washroom is adequate size. Staff are attentive. Parking securities help the customers to …
It was excellent and the staffs are very accommodating and friendly while still following the health protocol due to this pandemic. Kudos to the receptionist for being so sweet and nice. The place is very clean and we enjoyed our stay there!
Never had a bad experience in this hotel. Always my go to when in town. Amazing quality of food and the choice to first class. Great pool and friendly staff. Certainly worth the price! Hope to visit again sometime this year!
Highly Recommend! The food was amazing, the staff were supper friendly. I felt right at home. Was a great place to relax, stroll around. I will visit again when I get nearby.
Got a question or concern? We’d love to hear from you. You can get in touch with us using the form or any of the options below:
Phone: +(1) 213.866.3589 / +(1) 213.8ONELUX