TERMS & CONDITIONS
ADMINISTRATIVE FEES AND SURCHARGES
- For security purposes, guests are required to send a photo ID and credit card before arrival. These documents must also be presented during check-in.
- This contract cannot be extended or renewed. New contracts must be signed for extensions.
- We do not accept third-party payments.
- The credit card holder must be present at check-in and provide both the credit card and a valid government-issued ID.
- You are required to sign the registration card either before or during check-in.
- Failure to meet the above requirements will result in a refund to the credit card on file. You will need to provide an alternative payment method, which must be received before check-in.
Checkout time is 11:00 a.m. If you wish for a later checkout, please call us in advance, and we will make every effort to accommodate your request. Failure to inform us of a delayed departure will result in a late checkout penalty of $250 per hour, which will be deducted from your security deposit or charged to your credit card.
Upon checkout, ensure that all doors and windows are closed and locked, and turn off the A/C. Please leave the following items on the dining table inside the unit: the beach pass, parking sticker, parking pass, garage remote, gate remote, and unit and facility keys. Do not return any items to the front desk or give them to anyone other than our staff. Failure to return any of the mentioned items will incur a fee of $200 per lost item.
Guests will be charged 100% of the total rate if they cancel.
There is a 1-hour grace period from the time of booking. This is a Very Strict Cancellation Policy.
REPAIRS AND ALTERNATE ACCOMMODATIONS
FAILURE TO VACATE
Things to Note
- All properties are strictly non-smoking.
- All special requests are subject to availability, and additional charges may apply, such as for a pack and play, roll-away bed, etc.
- For your convenience, essential toiletries such as shampoo/conditioner, soap, and toilet paper are provided upon arrival; however, additional supplies are the responsibility of the guest.
- No parties are allowed, and excessive noise is strictly prohibited. Noise complaints are taken very seriously and may result in eviction without compensation and a penalty of $1000.
- Actual units may not be exactly as shown in this listing, as we have multiple units on the property.